In short, FURY will only use your data as we would want our own personal data to be used. We will never sell it or abuse it. Obviously we need certain information such as your name, address and email to complete any orders you have placed and these details have to be passed on to our warehouse and/or reputable couriers who require this to ensure your order gets to you. From a marketing perspective, FURY will only contact you if you have given consent for us to update you with any product news or offers etc. You can unsubsribe easily at anytime, by clicking unsubsribe at the bottom of any newsletter or by simply replying to any email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the email header.
1. Who is the data controller? For the purpose of the UK Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (the Law), the data controller for any personal information we hold about you is LMDF LLP t/a FURY, 47 The Cloisters, 145 Commercial Street, London E1 6EB.
2. What personal data do we collect? We collect and process only the data that is required to allow us to provide our services to you. We collect the following data when you browse or shop at furylondon.com •We process the personal data required to complete and despatch your purchase, including your name, billing address, delivery address, payment details, mobile number, telephone number and email address. We collect your email address in order to send you confirmation of your order; we collect your telephone number so that we can contact you if there are any issues with the order. •We collect your email address when you sign up to receive FURY news. •If you are a customer of furylondon.com, or if you have given us your consent, we collect and process your personal data for direct marketing activities. •If you provide us with someone else's data - for example, if you purchase a product to be delivered to a friend or as a gift - we will collect and process the personal data required to complete the transaction such as the name, delivery address and other contact details for your friend.
3. How do we use the personal data we collect? We collect and process your personal data for the following purposes: •When you purchase a product from furylondon.com we ask you for the personal data necessary to allow us to fulfil our contract with you •When you visit furylondon.com, we will collect the minimum personal data necessary to allow us to provide you with the services of the website, such as placing and holding items in your shopping bag. •When you sign up for our marketing communications, we will ask you for your email address. If you would prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe at any time using the link on the bottom of the email, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the UNSUBSCRIBE in the header. •If you have purchased from furylondon.com, we will use the personal data we hold about you, including your purchase history, to contact you regarding products and services that may be of interest to you. This contact will normally be via email, but in certain circumstances we may contact you via other methods e.g. we may call you if an item we know you have been eager to purchase comes back into stock. If you would prefer not to be contacted in this way, you can unsubscribe from emails at any time using the link on the bottom of the email, or or by emailing email@example.com with the UNSUBSCRIBE in the header.
4) What is our legal basis for processing your personal data? Under the Law we must have a valid reason for using your personal data and we may not collect, store or use data about you that is not compatible with that reason. There are four valid reasons for our use of your personal data: •Most of the data we collect from you is necessary to allow us to fulfil our contract with you or to enter into a contract with you e.g. you provide a billing address and email address when your purchase an item from furylondon.com so that we can process your payment and send you your order confirmation. •In certain circumstances we will ask for your permission or consent to use your personal data e.g. if we would like to send you marketing information about items we believe may be of interest to you via email. If you have given your consent to our use of your personal data, you are entitled to withdraw this consent at any time. •We may also have a legitimate interest in using your personal data e.g. to ensure that the content of our website is presented to you and your device as effectively as possible, or to ensure that our marketing communications are relevant to your interests. If this is our reason for using your data, we must make sure that our interests do not override yours and you are entitled to object to this use of your data. •Lastly, we may be required to use your data to meet a legal obligation or to protect your interests e.g. we may exchange data with other specialist organisations for the purposes of fraud detection and credit risk reduction and we will retain financial data long term to meet our statutory obligations.
The legal basis for each of the ways in which we use your personal data is as follows: Our legal basis for processing a) When you purchase a product from furylondon.com we ask you for the personal data necessary to allow us to fulfil our contract with you including taking payment, completing any related anti-fraud checks if you choose to pay by credit/debit card, billing, shipping and delivery of the product and possible handling of the return.
Legal basis for processing:
1. The provision of your personal data for these activities is a contractual obligation. You are free to communicate your data or not, but in the absence of the requested data it will not be possible to finalise or execute the contract and your requests. This means that while you will continue to be able to browse furylondon.com
2. When you make a purchase at furylondon.com, we are required to process your personal data to meet our legal obligations in accordance with the tax provisions and other statutory rules which apply. You are free to decide whether or not to purchase from us, but if you do make a purchase this use of your data will be necessary to meet our legal obligations.
MARKETING OPT-IN AND OPT-OUT PROVISION We offer you the chance to receive news and fashion updates via email. These include alerts for new products, features, enhancements, special offers, upgrade opportunities, contests, events of interest, and one-off marketing promotions. You can opt-out of receiving these updates, if you wish. Marketing communications you subscribe to will only be sent by FURY. You have the right to ask us not to use your personal information for marketing. At all times, we will offer you the opportunity to unsubscribe from any service or update to which you have subscribed, if you change your mind. Whenever you receive direct marketing from us, we will tell you how to unsubscribe.
SAFEGUARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION We will take reasonable care to maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the information you have provided to us. We have put in place technology and security policies which are designed to protect the personal information we hold about you. We also follow the security procedures that applicable privacy laws require. These cover storing, using and releasing any information you have provided and, as well as measures designed to prevent unauthorised access or use. When you place an order or access your account information, we use a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption which encrypts your information before it is sent to us to protect it from unauthorised use.
WHY WE LINK TO OTHER WEBSITES Our online services contain hyperlinks to websites of our stockists that are owned and operated by other organisations. These websites have their own privacy and cookie policies, and we urge you to read them. They control how your personal information is used when you give it to these other organisations or they collect it with cookies. We do not approve any other websites and we are not responsible for any information, material, products or services that are on or accessible through those websites or for the privacy practices of websites run by other organisations. If you use these other websites you do so at your own risk.